Complete cycle with a single machine
The thermoforming, sealing and cutting phases are easy thanks to
the selection of the work cycle from the touchscreen panel
and the quick format changeover.
• Customizable molds
• Intuitive and simple to use interface
• Operating speed: up to 100 blisters / h
• Format change without using tools
• All parts of the machines are made of INOX 316L and certified materials.
• Equipped with microfilters to retain microparticles during the hot forming phase
• Molding plates coated with Teflon FDA
Greater control for R & D laboratories
The IM-Pack Series, compact and simple to use, allows the companies to internalize the packaging phase.
What previously was entrusted to external suppliers, it is now possible to do inside without the need for special equipment or specialized personnel, with a consequent reduction in costs, minimization of delays and optimization of the timing of the product launch on the market.
Quick and easy to install, to use IMPack 1.0 no specialized training is required and, consequently, a specialized technician.
The New version 2020 allows complete interchangeability between the IMPACK1.0 molds with the IMPACK4.0 molds