IM-Pack 4.0 . . . a new blistering concept . . .
Compact and completely customizable, it’s ideal for
laboratories who have the need to pack small batches or
produce samples for the launch of new products.
It is able to reproduce, while maintaining extremely compact dimensions,
production cycles of an automatic line as evidenced by our slogan:
ONE STEP / ONE BLISTER
• Customizable molds
• Intuitive and simple to use interface
• New Desk Design, everything the operator needs is at his disposal
• Operating speed: up to 200 blisters / h
• Format changeover timing set to zero
• Format change without using tools
• All parts of the machines are made of INOX 304 and certified materials for contact with food and pharmaceutical products.
• Equipped with microfilters to retain microparticles during the thermoforming phase
• Molding plates coated with Teflon FDA
Greater control for R&D laboratories
The IM-Pack Series, compact and simple to use, allows the companies to internalize the packaging phase.
What previously was entrusted to external suppliers, it is now possible to do inside without the need for special equipment or specialized personnel, with a consequent reduction in costs, minimization of delays and optimization of the timing of the product launch on the market.
Blister available to everyone
Quick and simple installation, in order to use the IM-Pack series machines no specialized training is required and, as a consequence, no specialized technician.
Compact and portable design
The innovative Desk Design configuration makes it possible to store the IM-Pack Series machines on any laboratory bench and from this position use them.
Compact and portable, it can be used by anyone.
What can you do?
IM-Pack 4.0 created for packaging in the pharmaceutical, food, nutritional and cosmetic fields.
It is also used in other sectors, where you want to give added value to a product, packaging it in a personalized way and directly inside the company.