A new way to produce blisters
Compact and completely customizable, it’s ideal for
laboratories who have the need to pack small batches or
produce samples for the launch of new products.
Here in IMEL, we call it “ONE STEP / ONE BLISTER MACHINE”
to expresses its exclusive skill: despite it is a semi-automatic benchtop machine,
it is able to produce a complete blister, starting from flat foils, in one step.
• Customizable molds
• Intuitive and simple to use interface
• New Desk Design, everything the operator needs is at his disposal
• Operating speed: up to 200 blisters / h
• Format changeover timing set to zero
• Format change without using tools
• All parts of the machines are made of INOX 304 and certified materials for contact with food and pharmaceutical products.
• Equipped with microfilters to retain microparticles during the thermoforming phase
• Molding plates are coated with Teflon comply with GMP and FDA